R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Yokomo MR4TC-BD
Thread: Yokomo MR4TC-BD
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2005, 08:25 PM
Turtlemaster
Tech Elite

Originally posted by kmorast
It's probably time to let that poor guy off the hook who went out and bought an RDX. I really like the RDX but it makes more sense for me to purchase the BD since I have spare parts already. I just hope it lives up to the hype we've been giving it. Spending $400+ on a touring car is a big decision, one I don't want to be disappointed in. The RDX has proven itself, the BD has not proven itself yet. In fact, beyond a few comments here and there from Matt Howard about how Masami feels about the car we have nothing. It's hard to tell how good it corners or accelerates from a few photos. I'm going on my experience with yokomo's, there built great and are capable of winning races; the BD should not be an exception to that rule. I bet when it does finally hit the shelves it will be like all new touring cars; better than everything else. When the newness wears off; a new faster car will come along and everybody will go buy it.
well i have a feeling that if the car wasn't better, it wouldn't be released. but its my understanding from yok usa that this car was designed for mod. if your running stock or 19t they recommend the shaft.