R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Issues with LOSIRACER90
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 01:47 PM
konasubs
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 342 (100%+)

tx for all the feedback....I am still decided if I'm going to post....as far as me being in the wrong on a used vehicle...absolutely not....

Button head screws(wrong thread pitch) were a drop in the bucket. I don't think anyone wants to pay full price when bearings are heavily coated with spray paint, difs are not spinning free because inproper screws are installed and there are visible pieces of metal shavings in the grease(not mentioned prior), and the button head screws were cranked on so hard that steel outdrives and to be sanded so that bearing would slide on and off as well as ones on axles. Guy didn't know condition of vehicle and didn't state that as RACER said. If he said this I would have offered less then asking price and been fully liable for any issues and dealt with. I humbly think with 200 plus transactions I have a decent idea about buying used stuff.
AGAIN, I appreciate all feedback. As most guys who deal with me know I am honest to a fault, and never lie or cheat to make a buck. He totally admitted he knew nothing about condition in our post delivery texts and I am sure that ALL of you who are responding have NEVER sent something this size or bulk 2000 miles in a cardboard box with ZERO packaging with a remote and 2 sets of tires rattling around in the box.
At the end of the day its just RC and we are supposed to be having fun......I am....I hope you are too.......HOTROD87 and I are working on some kid cars for underprivileged families. I have one going out to THUMPER PA's daughter next week....HOTROD is the king of making lemonade out of a lemon and I am trying to follow in his footsteps as big as they may be.....