R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - #MakeRCTechGreatAgain
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 09:27 AM
Socket
Suspended

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cpt.America

Socket. If George is one of the most, then you are as well. You're in a glass house, my friend. George may have been tough to deal with sometimes, but a) the guy genuinely cares about the hobby, and b) could probably out wheel you any day of the week tread lightly

Eh...I try my best not to impose my will; but I DO try everything I suggest; and I'm a lot more open minded. My responses have turned more into "try it yourself" than me going to a long diatribe on how someone is wrong. George was much more focused on trying to show you're wrong, and that he's right, without ever having done it himself.

As for out wheeling me, you've mistaken me for someone who truly cares about it. I'm not the D to E main experts like the other posters here. Sure, a year ago I was neck deep and club racing three times a week and trying my best to go to all the big events I could, but today I'm a lot more laid back. I just don't have the time.

He also runs mod IIRC, and I focus on the biggest class in AZ; 17.5. He doesn't seem to leave his bubble of the NW to race.