R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mugen MBX7R
Thread: Mugen MBX7R
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 12:23 PM
jkas10
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 123 (100%+)

BY having a large team of entry level sponsored drivers, Mugen has secured a large group of racers who will buy products from the mugenracing.com website; therefore, securing a large share of the market. If they did not offer entry level sponsorships, some of the drivers may seek out sponsorships from other companies. As far as their top Team drivers, there is no argument that Adam Drake is one of the smartest, hardest working drivers in the sport. He is an Icon and a great ambassador for us. However, I mean no disrespect, but I can't help but feel that his time to run at the front consistently is behind him. He is still fast, and very good for the team! Same with Truhe. In the US, Cole Ogden can be super fast and it wont be long before he makes his way to a podium spot at a large race. Remember, he came to Mugen this season after driving Losi for the majority of his career. My point is, the lower level sponsored drivers, most doing well in their local area, help a bunch with keeping the Mugen near the top of the list of cars to own. My 2 cents.