R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The future of Rc..not so bright??
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 03:09 PM
GrandeGixxer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Tires! I get my 8th scale buggy tire premounts from GQ in Hong Kong. I have only gotten them once, this year. $22 a set of 4 after the conversion. They are a little bit heavier than AKA, but at my level it really doesn't matter. They took quite a while to get and they charged actual freight for shipping but I think it was a wise investment. I bought I think 28 sets of different compounds and tread patterns, a couple wings, some air filters and some exhaust gaskets and it was around $650 total shipped. Not too bad and I have tires that will last me the whole year. Their truggy premounts are the same price.

I am not shilling for GQ as I have been accused of in the past. I used to be sponsored by them 50% when I ran onroad about 10 years ago. Back when they had a US distributor.

Just trying to help someone save some money. Order them in advance, like I said, it takes a while to get them. But, good quality and a great price. I think it took about a month to get my shipment, but it was over Chinese New Year also.