R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Wanted - Team Losi XXX4/XXXS Graphite or Worlds Edition &/or Spare Parts.
Old 06-25-2016, 08:51 PM
rcmadkiwi
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Du4designs
Would you be interested in it though even though you can't use parts from it? I'm selling the whole truck for $50
Here is the information from the listing: Up for sale is a Losi xxxt graphite race truck. The chassis is cracked near the front and is currently being held together by erector sets. Truck comes with all 4 original threaded body shocks but one of the rear shocks threads is messed up. Not sure what all is missing but from what I can tell it needs servo mounts, misc hardware, and a new chassis if you don't want to use the old one. The body is original but has a few cracks. transmission has the aluminum motor mount as well. Sold as is. Looking for $50 or best offer. Hit me with a number the worst I can say is no. Pm me for any more information and/or questions. Thanks for looking!
Probably would've been more appropriate if this had been a PM but such is life. I guess you don't read other people's posts because if you'd read through all of this thread you'd know the answer. While we're at it would you like to buy a brand new Team Losi RTR 22T set from me? It's got a chassis decal protector & a full set of Proline Trenchers fitted as well as the original wheels that'll come with it.