R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2005 ROAR On-Road Carpet Nationals
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2005, 07:14 PM
dawgmeat
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by Brian McGreevy
Wow...that's a hard track. To me, that isn't a million times better than the snowbirds layout from this year. There is so much track space and it's killed by all these long chutes. Personally, I think the layout from this past year's Cleveland has been the best I've ever raced on and best I've seen. It was open enough to lay down the ponies, but technical and flowing to challenge both car and driver. That's what a real racetrack should be like.

As far as the track as a whole, it looks like a pretty nice facility. The one thing that bugs me is that people had to bring their own chairs. I know it's not a very profitable business, but have enough chairs for people for a race of this magnitude.

Ian, well respected names actually said that? I am surprised. The best racing is on the technical tracks. Guys that can go toe-to-toe for 5 minutes at the speed modified cars go is very impressive on technical tracks. Best racing display I've seen: Paulie and Josh at this year's Cleveland.
Sorry pal there are chairs for every pit table, people just chose to use their own