R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 8th Annual Memorial Day Race Saturday May 28 @ Jackson RC
Old 06-04-2016, 12:23 PM
Trez83
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by spurcheck
Another super Memorial event in the books. Nice turnout guys. Warm weather and even hotter competition. Was good to see all my on road peeps. MRH crew as always represented at the top of the A main and showed why they are the home of so many national champions. NYC was in the house and dazzled everyone with nitro action lead by Frenchie. Special thanks. to Santos and Amador for taking the lead and getting Al to embrace nitro racing. Majority of the out door classes were ran. I must admit, my favorite race of the day was the mini battle between Tom and Al Vendetti. I was very disappointed I couldn't get there earlier to race but Team Mandio felt sorry for me and for fitted his main for me. Felt good to be behind the radio again. This is for Ralph,,,I demand a rematch,,this time I'll bring my own car!
Finally, Al Sodano, as always, thanks for all you do to provide all of us a quality facility to come out and play at.

Thank you. I had a BLAST racing Al in Mini. Classy driver who had many opportunities to be dirty, but chose not to. I returned the favor. Can't wait to try him again. I was running an older Gen 2 Tekin - and it showed how evenly matched we were.