R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2016 Midwest Series - Nitro On Road Racing Series Schedule
Old 05-26-2016, 06:49 AM
TeamCarnage
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I have been talking to Ken about upgrading the original MWS website. The last regime paid for the sites fee for the year. It has been neglected for a long time. And in the past, some unfortunate modifications have been made to some of the coding. Ken does have the computer skills to fix it. But it takes time. That being said, Ken and myself have been doing "chores" at our new track and he has quite a few personal issues he's dealing with. Patience please! I know a lot of people hate Face%#@*, but it's convenient to use. I know he's working on getting the points tallied and posted too.

Also, TeamNitro is having a Test and Tune this Saturday. Sunday will be a normal race day. Both days the track will be prepped and timing with be running. The LiveTime kiosk will be operating to get your lap times. Since TN is hosting the next race of the series, we decided to give everyone a chance to take advantage of the holiday weekend and get a day or two of racing in. Safe Travels!

Last edited by TeamCarnage; 05-26-2016 at 06:57 AM. Reason: more info...