R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray XB8
Thread: Xray XB8
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 05:35 PM
blarks
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by d46356
So Martin says something that has peaked my interest a little..ok i lied..it has peaked my interest a ton! Any insight on the below words frank?

"As usual we started work by taking the existing car, reading through all the feedback and comments received from customers, team drivers, distributors, and then putting down all my own comments. From this I divided things into a list of details that I would change, details that should be changed, and then also all details that I did not want to change and wanted to carry over. I also had to keep in mind that we needed to use the same platform for the electric version of XB8, and we had to keep everything open for the XT8 truggy version."

Please say that its true! an xray truggy again? hopefully much more available than the original xt8 and xt9s were. Seems like those trucks and parts are like unicorns or something.
I am also interested in this. But why did he say xt8 and not xt10 or something? I would love a new xray truggy, my xt9 is awesome and have difficulty letting it go and may never will.