R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated B6 & B6D thread
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 08:48 AM
Jade67
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wildcat1971
lol, this argument is small minded. It is full of me, me and more me. Companies are expect o release new kits periodically. Many companies work on one year release schedules. I bought a nicon dslr camera, only have to have a new model release 4 weeks later. I didnt cry about it. The camera does what I need. AE got 2 years out of the b5m, and although it was not 10 years, people still complained about how they had just bought a b4.2 and now a b5 was coming. same crap every time. If AE releases a new major platform every 2 year, I am fine with it. you could spend 350 on the tlr 3.0 and then another 179 for the laydown.....Ford comes up with new models every year, who complains about that. Heck, that is way more of a cash loss than a $300 rc. New/updated technology is nothing to cry about, it should be celebrated.
AGREE!!!

People are always going to piss and moan. Either buy the new stuff or don't. If you feel like you got screwed then just enjoy your Current car for another 8 years and then upgrade...lol

Hell it could be worse, seems like I spend $1000 every 6 months with the release of the newest iPhone...lol