R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated T5M Discussion
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 11:43 AM
Braxamus
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

whats the part numbers for those springs?

Went to the track this past weekend with my brother was going to race but wasn't enough there to have a race it's a indoor track, was only about a dozen people showed up so we got in some real nice practice. When racing I never think of trying to control the truck in the air to help with the landing. Practicing on hitting the corners right and the jumps square and focusing on getting better on my air control seemed to make a lot of difference in my times. My brother run the TLR 22T and there was a couple of the faster TLR factory sponsored guys there and he had them drive his truck to see what they thought of his setup as he always felt something was not quite right, with a few radio adjustments thay had lap times down slightly over 21 seconds. My lap times on a good lap was just over 24 so I didn't feel to bad as it was my first season with this truck and only my second year racing off road, and racing it less than 8 times. Only thing I would like to see improve other than my driving is to get the truck to turn just a little bit tighter in some of the sharper corners. if it's a 90 deg or a sweeper it seems fine.