R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 7x14 enclosed trailer
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 04:20 PM
mushratt
Tech Adept

Default 7x14 enclosed trailer

7x14 V nose trailer has electricity ran all the way through it A/C television stereo CD player DVD player work bench down one side of trailer and in the nose !! Has the white plastic board on walls over the wood for easy cleaning ceiling is insulated 10000btu Ac last year it was 90 outside but stayed 70 in the trailer, it has trailer brakes and electric trailer jack , drop down rear door with wall built so you can watch the races side door , has 6 110 plugs threw out the trailer two lights that give plenty of light . Trailer pulls great no problems at all . I use it for Rc car racing , this would be perfect for motocross you can also use it for camping in while at the track we have had 3 cots in it and slept in it comfortable!!! I'm asking 3800 cash it's well worth that I have more than that in it thanks please text 706-459-8185 only trades I'm interested in are pontoon boat or a nice mustang v8 only have lots of photos but it won't let me upload if interested shot me a text and I'll send the pics thanks
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	198.3 KB
ID:	1363811