R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Castle X series ESC's
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 12:37 PM
targetingxmod
Tech Elite

Someone called?

Most ups to Castle in my book are:
-Software is rock solid compared to most Chinas and their LVC progaming is top since the China ones require low voltage or off to work fine, or at least to work like Castles work!!
-This is my experience that own both Castle Esc's and Chinas esc's!

One simple question...why Castle avoid saying what amp's the Mamba Max Pro have? Never saw that on website and or manuals. Secret for who? The customer? Well, at least say it's a 60amps esc....for god sake!

Other then that, still happy with the other Castle's i have!

Hope that Castle solve this imminent "X's" stress for the Speeder's and power hungry users soon, cause "Bobbywing" is selling 8s esc the same size as any Mamba Monster esc....that fits most or almost all 1/8s rc's!
"Bobbywing" is even more restricted into 6s & 8s... they cut full throttle after 2 or 2 seconds of wide open.... so why do handle 6s or 8s in the first place!

This is the video that the youtube user posted on youtube and i posted on a thread on another forum...
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

And this is the second video of the same youtube user that Overkill posted on that thread on another forum started by me....
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

-Which maybe be and update firmware avaiable sooner! Hopping for the best.

Last edited by targetingxmod; 07-09-2016 at 05:46 AM.