R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FSEARA 2016-17 new season proposals/discussion
Old 04-22-2016, 01:03 PM
Robertcooper88
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by turbodog
Coop and Pete, I see your point but I strongly disagree. You are talking about a person's business that he works at to put food on his table. Not his club nor his hobby, his business. Chris has been part of racing in Florida longer than the two of you and it's got nothing to do with FSEARA, he's trying to run a business. Pete, when Tow Truck Jamboree is in Florida, do you shut down out of respect? No, you do what you have to do to provide for your family. If you guys can't get that, then I do not know what else to say.
I'm not saying to shut down, you have blown this way out of proportion! I'm saying respect the series and the classes that are run in the series! it is obvious you have missed it every single time I have written. I don't believe you get my point. ANSWER MY QUESTION! WHY CANT OVAL BE RUN ON THOSE DAYS? WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT THAT???

Trust me, I did my homework before I opened this can of worms. Alot of people think it is disrespectful to the other tracks.