R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR 8IGHT E 3.0 THREAD
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 09:26 AM
Kaputttroniker
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by maddog9
I had the tray all the way forward just like how the 8E 4.0 is now. With the new 8E 4.0 I have the battery all the way forward in the tray as it is. Also, I have the foam block behind the battery so i can move the battery forward, middle back in the tray as well.

Also, Is there a way to lock it down besides your "slider" screws. After a few good hits it will probably start to move.
No, thereīs not a good way to lock it down besides the "slider" screws. My first race of the season is in three weeks and I donīt have much trust in this construction.

I am not making any progress right now anyways. The aluminium chassis plate is so hard, that I already broke two drills. I guess I should use thinner ones before using the actual 2,5 mm drills. But i am wondering if I should just get a completly new tray of a different manufacturer and place it right in the middle of the car.

I canīt move my batteries around because the cables are in the way. I should have gotten lipos, where the cables come out on the top instead of in the front.

Well see what happens