R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiay Lunch Box Re release
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 08:14 PM
Maxximize
Tech Regular

Well, I got it all put together and finally got a chance to run it! I gotta say, this thing is an absolute blast to drive! It's handling makes for a true challenge, even with it's low top speed. I can't imagine trying to drive this thing with a Superstock BZ or TZ in it. It wheelies on command, and bounces all over the place, and has terrible steering But there's something addicting about driving this truck. I'm even considering getting a Clod Buster now as well. I'm also quite amazed at the run time I get out of it. Even when running through grass and rough dirt, my 2100mah LiFe packs get 20 to 30 minutes of run time!

One issue I ran into though is I broke both of the axle springs, you know those little springs by the axle pivot point. They actually snapped off right by the screw that holds them to the axle. I plan on doing a mod for that, but not sure if I wanna do the 5th shock, or just wedge some small compression springs in there. Other than that, I beat on the LB pretty hard today and it just came back for more! This thing is right up there with the Mad Force for my most favorite trucks so far.