R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Closest Tracks Or Races In Richmond Va
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2005, 01:35 AM
mark david
Tech Regular

Default help??? anyone from vegas here???

hey guys. i live here in the Philippines. does anyone live in vegas here? i need you help. My aunt lives in vegas also and she will be visiting us here in the Phi. on the 21st. As soon as i heared it i called her and ordered a GPM alu. front lower arms (SMT05508) and a alu. rear lower arm (SMT05608). The store in vegas is called Danseys Indoor RC & Hobbies LV phone no. 702-4537223. I stumble the store name in the hobby etc .com web site since they are the dealer of GPM products on the area of Las Vegas. My problem is My aunt dosent know about rc and im afraid that the guys from the hobby shop would give him the wrong parts. Although i gave the parts no. and the name i forgot the manufacturers name thou (GPM). Could anyone from thier pls call the shop and tell them that Ms. Liz Carpenter will drop by to thier hobby shop and buy these items. I just wanna make sure the'll give the right parts for my aunt because buying those parts from the U.S and bringin it here in the Phil. is not an everyday thing to me.

Anyone who might consider helping me, i would be truly greatful!!!

thank you guys in advance!!!!

btw hirs my aunt name and no.
Ms. Liz Carpenter