R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Multiple vehicles FS
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 05:19 PM
o.s. power
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default Multiple vehicles FS

I have a few cars here that I need to off load, they are just taking up space and need to go to someone who will use them.

Mugen MBX6 - despite the car being older, it is in great shape. As the car is in the pics is what you get. Comes with an Orion MTE 5 port 21 engine and Werks pipe/header combo and 2 JR servos. Engine has the stock clutch on it. There is no body for this car. $200

Kyosho MP9 TKI3 - Roller only! I got this car in a trade and don't have time right now to run it. Comes with a King Headz motor mount and the KO propo electric switch 2.0. The car has newer arms and universals on it as well as the fuel tank. Also a box of spare misc parts. $300

Novarossi engines and pip/header - Hott Mod P5 and 21-4 engines. Both engines have time on them and have not been run for a while. the Hott mod will not come with the mount that is on it. The pipe on the motor is a 9901 super strong, it has a dent on the bottom of it. $100

Prices do not include shipping. Shipping is $20 per car. Paypal accepted and preferred. Please see link below for pics. Not interested in trades.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0...mZhWEpYeEM5NVk

Last edited by o.s. power; 04-12-2016 at 01:09 PM.