R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Chopper82p frauds post here
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 10:33 AM
racer1812
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BigC2007
So far those I have paid as "gift" I never had issues with all have had 100% ratings and I check all feedback remarks. But again look what happened with this joker and he had a good rating but should of check his ratings on other sites were he had a 50% rating on one of them.
Originally Posted by BigC2007
Ok here we go, 1st I never said it was NOT stealing at all my whole things is was paypal really losing money on this and my take was that they are making it up in other services and to cover the cost. They cant just give away this for free. Just like getting free air at a gas station they have a overhead cost. 2nd I have not lost anything and I have not paid for anything as a gift and never sold anything as a gift. Again my take was paypal offers the send for free as a "gift" and they have a way of covering the cost NOT once did I say it was ok to pay for items as a gift.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're referring to the seller in question when you say "you've never paid as a gift". Because it's clear that you HAVE paid as a gift in the past. Correct..?