Thread: Tamiya TRF415
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005, 05:29 AM
dawgmeat
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Re: No Shims

Originally posted by SCML
Come on Rafaelli, this car works very well. I sense an underlying tone of recent losses to a different brand which could be causing your frustration with the car.

I've raced this car 4 times now, and practiced a few days, and it's got a record of 3 wins and a second in Sportsman at So Cal raceway. That class contains some pretty good talent. Mine is a MS with box stock setup!

I just took the box stock setup off, and installed the 0 deg rear hubs, and did a few other things, and I had 0 washers keeping the stock rear hubs from moving in and out, no problems at all.

The only weak spot on this that I have found is the hub bearings. When I pulled everything apart today, one of them was crunchy, still not that bad.

Go buy brand X car that is beating you, I'm sure you will feel better.

Mike
I sense an underlying tone of recent losses to a different brand which could be causing your frustration with the car.

Hey Raul Garcia, does this apply to you? Tamiya was good enough for you to beat the local guys, but as soon as somebody took you behind the shed now the Tamiya not good enough, you better stay away from RC madness you might go through every touring they make

good luck this weekend

Last edited by dawgmeat; 03-14-2005 at 06:35 AM.