R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T1FK05
Thread: Xray T1FK05
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 11:30 PM
MR JOLLY
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

I have a Fk04 used the std chassis thought the car was real good outside (lovely)
Then went & purchased the XRC had to file my own slots though spent all that money & i still had to finish off x-ray`s job
couldn`t use the lower roll centre`s in rear bulk head cos they didn`t mill out enough at the back, if you race on slippery floor this was a nice adjustment

So then came along jason from BMI
If you want a job done properly get a small designer
BMI chassis 3mm,350" forward on cells, rear milled out for roll centre,bettery slots chamfered to perfection,edges bevelled for that proffessional look

And the car is much better with a 3mm chassis indoors, reacts a lot quicker ,responds to adjustments better

paulC2K
you can`t tell people to stop moaning about things man, this is how x-ray learn
have you noticed the motor mount being redone to take smaller pinons???

ask tonyv your self & mario if they listen to what was being said
about the gearing

X-ray know how much the USA guy`s love roams on carpet, so they should do there home work for that particular market
RC America is not getting out of this one , they should inform the x-ray boy`s what is good for there market if they haven`t then they just as much to blame for the cockup

And paul when you say `the world expands outside america`
i got that same reply from x-ray `the world doesn`t revolve around me` sounds like a get out clause

american market is rather big though, x-ray have alot of ground to make up after the parts problem over there ,
confidence is being under mined