R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Very nice D8T Tessmann Edition truggy
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 06:25 PM
WYLDTHING

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)
Arrow Very nice D8T Tessmann Edition truggy

I've got a very nice Hot Bodies D8T Tessman Edition truggy for sale. It has two tanks over 1 gallon on it (literally), and is in excellent shape. It has been meticulously maintained. It is pretty much stock, with the exception of some eye-candy. It does have the version 2 updated radio tray, which is a must. It also has the front rear lower hinge pin mod done on it, which is also a huge must. There is nothing bent, broken, or otherwise unusable on the truck that I am aware of.

I just replaced all the diff fluids, and the shock fluids all have one Saturday club race day on them. You can see from the pics that the drivetrain is still in excellent condition. The front center cvd drivepin (not pictured) is showing some wear though. Not horrible, but would replace it if I were heading to a huge race. Club or smaller type race? It's fine.

This listing is for the roller only (no servos, engine, pipe, t-ponder, etc...). The roller will come with the stock unused air filter assembly, a set of used M3 Holeshots at about 30% tread left, and a good used Kyosho clutch and D8T flywheel. It will also come with a used but structurally fine stock body.

Looking to get $OLD! for it shipped (please see those terms below), and am firm on that till further notice.

READ THIS....I only ship to the lower 48, and will only sell/ship to a paypal account that has a confirmed shipping address. No exceptions….so please don’t ask. If you are new on here and have no or very little feedback, be prepared to provide me with somewhere I can check your feedback, or we can't do business. No exceptions.

I reserve the right to refuse any sale for any reason. It is for sale locally, too, so that will always take precedence over anything on here. It will be shipped USPS GROUND, unless YOU want to pay for faster shipping. That would need to be requested AND PAID FOR BY YOU prior to finalization of sale so the sale price can be adjusted.

Thanks, Brad
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tess1.jpg
Views:	496
Size:	306.4 KB
ID:	1352155   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tess2.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	295.5 KB
ID:	1352156   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tess3.jpg
Views:	570
Size:	300.0 KB
ID:	1352157   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tess4.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	291.5 KB
ID:	1352158   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tess6.jpg
Views:	354
Size:	313.1 KB
ID:	1352159  

Last edited by WYLDTHING; 04-06-2016 at 04:47 PM.