R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Swearing at the track
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 02:42 PM
Brit_racer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 198 (100%+)

no not just on the drivers stand but basically everywhere. And it is not emotional either. Just using the f' bomb every fourth or fifth word seemed over the top to me.

I get it is peoples right to say what they want. But would you swear like that at a funeral or a wedding or if your working in a day care. Maybe some people would?

I just always thought everybody understood it was a family environment and family environment meant please try not to swear or tell sexual jokes etc. No the teachers at her school don't swear just some students.

Nope it is not the biggest problem I have in life that's for sure but I don't think it's acceptable. Of course that's just my opinion.

Well she won't be going racing anymore because of it as its got so bad it has totally put her off now. Just another loss of one more person to the hobby due a small minority of racers that can not (or will not) control their tongue.

It is a real shame as it is something we enjoyed doing together. See if we can find something else. Is there the same swearing at Little leagues or kids sports?