R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2016 Dirt Nitro Challenge
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 05:10 PM
jeromerc
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Socket
I don't see any harm, whether it's a 17 year old man, or a 60 year old man, sitting down and having a conversation about what happened. This puts away any facebook drama from him crying on the internet about it.
Emotions are high on race day, I think you are forgetting that. If he had even nicely confronted him at the track there is a high likely hood an argument or fight would have broken out. I tried to do what you suggested and just simply talk to a guy about an incident on the track and we almost came to blows when Kanai was in Vietnam the second time. Worst mistake I made was trying to nicely talk about what happened. Had I not said a thing and posted it on facebook there would have been no problems during the race. If this "kid" is a hack job don't you think he would have had a hot head over any accusations marring his podium? If you hacked me in such a big event and I confronted you would you have been polite or would it have started something, maybe no blows but at least an argument? Then where would that lead if it were caught on video to any sponsors??