R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Team Durango DEX410V5 Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 08:06 AM
Laker67
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)

Hey Guys! SOOOOO, I had my first big race of the season this last Saturday and was able to get this car and the 210F built Friday night and ready for Saturday early morning. Yes that means I stayed up ALL night and built both cars. Was it worth it? Absolutely! If your on the fence about spending your hard earned money on the V5, all I can say is DO IT! I think the center diff made this car so much easier to drive. I still had all the steering of my V4 but the car was so good right off the bat that I was completely comfortable with it by my second lap around the track. I put the same shock package I had on my V4 into this car just because I knew it worked, and without ANY testing at all it seemed to pay off. I'll be going back to a stock setup now that the race is over and do some testing on the carpet, but in a week or so I'll be switching everything over to a dirt setup for our April Fools race coming up. I also took some pics of the upgrades that I noticed were stock in the kit while building the car and some other information to update the first page in the next day or two.