R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2016 Dirt Nitro Challenge
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 05:58 AM
Socket
Suspended

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vandalzzz
Here comes first videos from NB

Well, for me it gonna be very speedy DNC track, there is no mogul at all, there is no classic hairpins, to its ok to predict pit battle during A-mains.

And David Ronnefalk definitely needs to have his drivestyle fixed, its now completely out of sportsman being
The track is not quick, at all. Very tight, several off cambers. 45 heats today, and by my heat (32) track was still not completely worked in. The track is not horsepower friendly. Ended up dropping my insert from 7.0 to 6.0, and softening my buku a lot.

Tires have been consistent with fear farm. In the day I ran a M3 lockdown - should have ran X3 though. At night for my second heat I ran a M3 holeshot and it was money.

Track is coming around a lot, although there are definitely some holes to fill.

The program is going FAST - they're doing a solid job of keeping the show moving, it's impressive.

Pit lane is a little odd to get into with the tight kink.

The two step ups are FUN. Right side triple is easy - has a huge lip. The double after it is giving truggies and anyone who can't carry speed lots of fits. There are 2-3 spots where literally "slow is faster" because of tiny lips that will make you get air.

The supercross style berm before the center triple is AWESOME. You can jump into almost and just rail it on the throttle.