R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - VBC Racing D08
Thread: VBC Racing D08
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 03:53 AM
Benzaah
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

Here is the set up that Ive ended up with so far. Just realised i put minus front toe when it should be toe out oops. I'm, currently within 0.7 of the mod hot laps with the 13.5 so its got plenty Stick. I can run a 0.2 consistency over 6 minutes so its very easy to drive fast all the time. I'm yet to test some of the motor mount flex settings and i don't have the steering or motor mount posts to test but they are on order. I really wanna test the 1.6 top deck when it arrives too and then run the full stiff setting on the chassis. This car already carries so much corner speed its crazy. I want to test making the front end a little narrow using minus 2 dot and widening up the back end by running 3dot/5dot. I think running the 6k diff is on the limit for the track but i love the exit steering you get. Ive been running the LTC-R only but i think now Ive got this set up working it might be time to crack out the Speed6 and go up in the diff again and maybe adjust the front roll center a touch. Loving this car.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
VBC_D08_Benzaah_HHR_Feb16.1.pdf (434.0 KB, 147 views)