R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 09:46 PM
klowne
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey Fred, I actually run one in the bomber class at Go Fast Raceway in Attica, IN. It is on facebook for the track page. Nice smooth dirt oval indoors. We use a spec foam tire and also 17.5 motor rule in that class. Really fun class my biggest issue I have to get out of it at the moment is the major chassis roll to the right rear. It causes the left front to lift completely off the ground in about middle of the turn and coming off. Problem with that is , the speed is compromised a bit too much with this happening. Some small things to work on that and it should be screaming.

I also use a kit made by bbmods aka brad brucker, for a sprint car as well for the dex210. Run a 13.5 in that as well. I will get some pictures of my setups tomorrow and post all three of them so you can kinda see what I am doing with my layouts. At the moment running on a tight budget hence trying to stretch the capabilities of the buggy as much as possible before having to do the upgrade to a new vehicle. One of the positives that I liked about the durango in the beginning was the fact I can go from either mid motor or rear motor, 3 or 4 gear, and also obviously run the motor plate on either side.