R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2016 Tamworth Cup / NSW-QLD Interstate Challenge, 25th-27th March
Old 02-09-2016, 12:34 AM
T3_PASSION
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default 2016 Tamworth Cup / NSW-QLD Interstate Challenge, 25th-27th March

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Challenge, to be held over the Easter Long Weekend. 25th-27th of march.

The Tamworth Radio Control Car Club would like to invite you to the 2016 Tamworth Cup also incorporating the 12th Annual NSW-QLD Interstate
The race classes for 2016 so far, are as follows.

Modified TC
Stock TC 13.5 (Blinky)
Sportsman TC 21.5 (Blinky)
12th Scale Eurostock 10.5 (Blinky)
12th Scale Eurostock Modified
Mini 13T
Formula 1 21.5 (Blinky)
Vintage Trans am

We would also like to know if any one would like, Mini and 12th Modified added to the race classes. Would like to see 5 entries each to run these classes. So please let me know ASAP if you want these classes run.

Rules for this event are as per AARCMCC rules for 12th Scale and Touring Cars.
Formula 1 is to follow the 2014 www.rcformula1.com.au Rule Set. help with trans am rules would be most helpful.

This Event is growing each year, and is a whole lot of good fun and great racing. We hope you can come and join us.

Look out NSW, I believe QLD are very keen on getting the win this year and are busy recruiting there gun drivers.

Event Sponsors:
Toy and Hobby Mega World Tamworth.
MRJ Racing.
Bearfast PTY LTD.
HEI
Hobbies Australia
Ace Hobbies

The Entry Form can now be found below.

PLEASE NOTE: When you bring the entry form up on your screen, you can simply type in your details. Save this and then email your form to me. Please Direct Deposit or send a cheque for your entry fee.

Enjoy your racing and see you at Easter.

have to enable editing for the form to show up properly.

Also could we keep to a 2 class limit as anymore than that will start to effect marshalling etc.

Regards

Justin
Attached Files
File Type: doc
tam cup entry 3.doc (166.5 KB, 310 views)

Last edited by T3_PASSION; 02-10-2016 at 10:46 PM. Reason: forgot to change dates