R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - hudy setup station alternative??
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 09:07 AM
eR1c
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I wanted to give a quick review of the GForce setup station now that I've been able to use it for the past week and have properly setup all of my cars (about 6 total).

Not having anything to compare it to, I would say that the GForce setup station works great. It comes w/ all of the hardware including wheel nuts needed to properly setup any 1/10th RC car. It all comes in a nicely made slim carrying case w/ pockets for each part.

The setup station itself is made of really nice aluminum parts, measurement etchings are clearly engraved and are in high contrast to be easily read. The markings seem very accurate to me. Frame includes ball-bearing hinges for effortless glide and movement. The steering piece is made of thick 1/4" clear acrylic, it too is clearly engraved with markings for precise steering/toe-in settings.

Overall I am more than pleased with this purchase. It seems to be nicely made and high quality. It made setting up my car easy and very obvious.

I do not have other setup stations to compare this one too, but I am more than happy w/ this setup station. Thank you to everyone for your recommendations and in helping w/ this purchase.