R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - "targetingxmod" Mugen Mbx6-T 7s project
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 10:50 AM
targetingxmod
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Dr_T
Nice you got it up and running!

Doesn't even look that outrageous or uncontrollable, did you go full throttle on it? Would expected it to go a bit faster; I think 0verkill did 56mph on grass, with just the TP4070 on 6S and lower gearing. Maybe your tires are not hooking up? You locked the center diff, right? How's the lipo doing temperature wise, you think it's able to deal with it? Too bad there's no logs with the ESC... .
I did go full throttle for less then a second and it flips, but there is more fish in the sea that meets the eye

-This take years to build...and will take some more to tune.... cause i am not bililonaire or rich...and it takes time and months...i got a job, a wife a kid....this is just an hobby...and so on!!

Those tires are not like my motocross tires on the 808e, they are better suit for Rally things...and wet grass ins't perfect for them...yes, that video was made with wet grass that does not show, but there was puddles of water everywhere in that grass...(not making excuses...just put the facts on the table)...there is no temperature issues, yet! Those magnets are so powerfull that this 1/8 weight is a walk in the park... i predicet a 60T pinion and still been able to reduce the 46T spur...and see no heat on grass.... (idiotic?....well maybe...but that's the hole reason to use massive power motors on smaller scale Rc's).

She need's right now a Tbone wheelie bar as rear bumper. And something to reduce the wheelies at front.... i am working on the kinks for it.... it will be Heavy Metal. By the way... i made more videos of the 808e motocross tires and the Mp9e where the front flyed way to nowhere be found... i will make a metal mount for it... Pexiglass or T-Bone plastic is just not enough....i did find the wing, tought...later!

There is still more 20% power to come.... and she only wheelied or flipped on the air, cause it still haven't what i descrived...

The power saga still continues, but now the stability saga journey beings :P

Last edited by targetingxmod; 04-24-2016 at 02:34 PM.