R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray XB4 thread
Thread: Xray XB4 thread
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 11:57 AM
Norse
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by randy0025
So I know Bent will have something to say about this post because to him Xray can never do no wrong (haha) and he is right "that no one is making us buy this" but at $41 US dollars each, If you do the math that's $82 plus shipping for fronts and $82 for the rears. Now no one is saying we have to buy this, but Xray themselfs are saying "Vibrate and destabilize the car" that with the stock ones the inner turning wheel will shake and vibrate not giving you its full potential of traction/steering . So basically we got to pay $82 buck to fix that and $82 to get more rear traction. Just seem alittle expensive to me to fix a issue that came with a kit i have already paid for. I myself will still be buying them but it will hurt pushing that "Checkout" button even more this time around. I know you get what you Pay For as I own this 16spec and a mp9e, but to me this seems alittle over priced thats all.

and yes ill be getting them
If you want to save a little coin you could purchase the Spec R front double cardone for the XB4. SPEC R does not make rears but they have had the fronts out for a while at $48 for the front pair.