XB4 ECS Drive Shafts

• Decreases vibration
• Improves stability
• Increases steering
• Improves cornering speed
• Improves traction on rear suspension
• Improves landing after jumps
• Easier to drive

The unique XRAY ECS Drive Shaft equalizes the speed between the drive shaft and the wheel. With a unique 2-piece joint between the axle and the wheel, the same extreme wheel turning angle is divided into two shallower angles without joint binding. This means that at the same cornering speed, the inner wheel will not bind or vibrate. Drive through the corner is more stable, more precise, and easier to drive. When used in rear the ECS drive shafts help to improve traction as well. The ECS Drive Shafts help also with improved landing after jumps.

With the ECS drive shafts, wheel vibrations and noise are decreased to minimum, steering is increased, stability of the car is increased and cornering speed and smoothness are noticeably increased as well. A must have option part.

#365200 ECS Front Drive Shaft 81mm - HUDY Spring Steel™ (fits XB4)
#365300 ECS Rear Drive Shaft 68mm - HUDY Spring Steel™ (fits XB4 & XB2)

http://bit.ly/1JkkL3B

Bent

So I know Bent will have something to say about this post because to him Xray can never do no wrong (haha) and he is right "that no one is making us buy this" but at $41 US dollars each, If you do the math that's $82 plus shipping for fronts and $82 for the rears. Now no one is saying we have to buy this, but Xray themselfs are saying "Vibrate and destabilize the car" that with the stock ones the inner turning wheel will shake and vibrate not giving you its full potential of traction/steering . So basically we got to pay $82 buck to fix that and $82 to get more rear traction. Just seem alittle expensive to me to fix a issue that came with a kit i have already paid for. I myself will still be buying them but it will hurt pushing that "Checkout" button even more this time around. I know you get what you Pay For as I own this 16spec and a mp9e, but to me this seems alittle over priced thats all.

and yes ill be getting them

Last edited by randy0025; 01-21-2016 at 09:07 AM.