R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HPI RS4 Sport 3
Thread: HPI RS4 Sport 3
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 01:57 PM
SagadSetup
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cudacharger
I just finished up the Yeah Racing / Exotek upgrade kit and everything went together rather smoothly. I'm pretty methodical when it come to mods so I took my time and started with the drive train mods first. I spaced ordering the second alloy diff from Exotek and that came in the mail yesterday. The YR instructions are very small to read but if you take your time everything goes together perfectly. I spent some time manually rotating the front and rear Exotek alloy diffs after installation to work them in with the new grease. I used Tamiya diff grease and then built up the Exotek turnbuckles then added 4-Exotek PRO5 12MM clamping matching hexs to finish off the installation.

Someone asked what comes in the YR kit...

•Yeah Racing Aluminum Front Lower Arm Set For HPI RS4 Sport 3 Orange #RSS3-001OR
•Yeah Racing Aluminum Rear Lower Arm Set For HPI RS4 Sport 3 Orange #RSS3-002OR
•Yeah Racing Ball Bearing Aluminum C-Hub Set For HPI RS4 Sport 3 Orange #RSS3-003OR
•Yeah Racing Aluminum Front Knuckle Arm Set For HPI RS4 Sport 3 Orange #RSS3-004OR
•Yeah Racing Aluminum Rear Hub/Knuckle For HPI RS4 Sport 3 Orange #RSS3-005OR
•Yeah Racing Universal Shaft Set For HPI RS4 Sport 3 Orange #RSS3-006OR
•Yeah Racing Aluminum Ball Bearing Steering Arm Set For HPI RS4 Sport 3 Orange #RSS3-007OR

I posted some pics of the Exotek driveline upgrades installed in a previous post. I decided to keep the stock shocks for now until I can decide what upgraded aluminum shocks to go with on this car.
That's a nice setup there.