R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 09:39 AM
micholix
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by wyd
Ran my DEX210V3 for the first time this weekend in stock and car was very good overall. Had great low speed steering and pretty decent mid to high steering. I have a few more changes to make on the car adjustment wise but only did two adjustments during the weekend of racing since my first round my new stock motor didn't work so only made round 2 and the mains. I qualified 9th and had to run the B main and bump up. Only had 3 rounds til the A main. Started 10th and was up to 4th in about 3 laps. Car ran great but due to my motor not having enough time to cool down and my gearing being off for the 10 minute A main my motor got a little hot and thermal esc protection shut it down for the motor getting warm. Not a huge deal as I normally don' run stock and guessed on gearing and timing on my motor. Overall for the limited time with the car I really like how it runs. I have some oil changes, pistons, and a few other little tweaks and then my V3 will faster.

Wyd,

Congrats to that result!
It looks like, you do have much toe out at the front end on the picture, or does it just look like!?