R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RCNitrotalk.com
Thread: RCNitrotalk.com
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 02:24 PM
xxxgerryxxx
Tech Rookie

Somethings never change and that goes for even in 2016.I'm not one to bad mouth especially when its someone that shares the same interest as I. But "IF" you're even thinking of joining RCNITROTALK.com let me tell you its a BIG WASTE OF YOUR TIME & you will become frustrated with those kids over there. If you stay quite & not post you'll be okay & wont have any trouble.

The moderators on that form are REAL JERKS. I've dealt with "WOODIE" or as I called em Peckerwood. lol! And I've dealt with Rolex, which is more like TIMEX. Don't waste your time on this site. They're scum bags. They give you a hard time about posting on there and take your post total away while they post as they feel. Rolex has a 32K post count since 2004. Where Ive seen another member that joined in 2004 barely had 200 posts.

They're a bunch of immature brats that have a place online to go to make themselves feel as if they were "Better than you" and the only place they have power over someone. They try to limit you from posting & give warnings about posting in old threads & how much you post daily or in between days. They try to keep you from reaching their ridiculous 100 post count. They judge your posts and delete them and call them "not useful posts" (no matter how long you're a member there). You won't gain access to post something for sale in their BUY/SELL/TRADE form unless you know one of them personally.

They are the most USELESS RC FORM Online. They may seem friendly but give it time as others have mentioned you will have problems there.
You will notice on that form that there really isn't much that happens over there. LMAO! ------------TUMBLEWEED ROLLS ACROSS-----------------------
If you want a good site, you found one here at R/C Tech.

A little exposure of RCNT and woodie the owner. Good Read!

bannedrc.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2815

Last edited by xxxgerryxxx; 01-16-2016 at 06:50 PM.