R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2x PICCO EMX-WC .12 engines and pipes
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 06:01 AM
dan_vector
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default 2x PICCO EMX-WC .12 engines and pipes

I've got 2 PICCO EMX-WC .12 engines for sale. Both are in excellent condition and I also have pipes and manifolds to go with them if required. Clutches shown in the pictures are not included in the sale. All the original port caps etc are included.

1. Standard EMX-WC Edo mod just off break in. Perfect condition and comes with new in packet plug and is boxed. I'm looking for $old shipped FEDEX worldwide. This can also be supplied with picco pipe and manifold for $old shipped.

2. Hand modified by Edo genuine team engine from the Thailand world championships. EMX-WC. This engine has run about 1.5 gallons including break in and is super fast and very strong. Compression and pinch is still good. Plenty of life left. No box as it is a team engine. Comes with spare new in packet plug. I'm looking for $old shipped FEDEX worldwide. This can also be supplied with picco pipe and manifold for $old shipped.

Or take both engines for $old shipped for the pair or $old shipped for both engines and pipes and manifolds.

PM for more details and PayPal only and I ship FEDEX worldwide. Prices are inclusive of shipping worldwide.

Last edited by dan_vector; 03-26-2016 at 10:57 AM. Reason: SOLD! Thanks.