R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Warpspeed Demon and Demon 2
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 04:52 PM
speedxl
Tech Elite

Originally posted by protc3
hector,you need to stop name dropping.victor never machined anything in house,he is not a machinist,engineer or what ever other crap he told you.i have never put out a bad parts for victor.if he told you that it is just another one of his lies.look at my track record and look at his.and sold his business?what business?where did it go hector?is this another lie of his?dont you see the pattern?if not ,your one of the only ones.i take great offense to victor blaming his incompetence on everyone else.he put himself out of business.you dont need to buy a company name if it is a fictitious business.he told me the same crap about selling his business.easy way to call it quits.

Jason you need to read better! I said a couple got thru the quality check. If you can tell me you are 100% effective producing cars I would classify you as a God. If you want to attack someone your driver speedie needs to shut up and not talk negative stuff regardless of what happend. Victor is a friend to me. If there is personal problems between you two thats your problem. Speedie didnt need to come on here and start talking negative stuff about someone. Victor sold the company and I saw the legal papers. He has another business other then Rc I am sure you know being in the field you'll die of hunger doing one product in Rc.

I even paid you a compliment on your product whats wrong two or three motor mounts that were machined wrong couldnt get through the cracks!

Come on Jason You know theres nothing attacking you here.