R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Yokomo YZ-2
Thread: Yokomo YZ-2
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 08:25 PM
LiL CeeZ
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OriginalDonk
I haven't seen anybody with 17.5/stock-specific pucks on a YZ-2. They did make Shiny Pucks for the BMax2 so they should have a good start when it comes to CAD if they go that route.

Somewhere a while back in the thread there was a big push to email MIP and post post in their Facebook page comment section requesting pucks for the YZ-2. They responded to both thanking me for my input as they discuss future products.

Maybe we could organize another round of requests from people participating in this forum. Let's get critical mass to reach out to MIP and tip that scale so they feel like it's worth the development time/costs.
I'm down and matter of fact I was gonna call them tomorrow cuz they are about an hour from where I live. We can let them know we want pucks!!!

Originally Posted by WagwanBumba
Hey Mate - just picked up my YZ2 on the weekend! What surface are you running on for it to be better than your RB6? I'm loving my MM RB6 on low traction clay but yes it did take ALOT of time to get it there!

Planning on running my YZ2 on carpet/astro
I had everything on my car from a custom 3 gear to having all the best parts including motors to radio. That car just isn't consistent, one night it's great and the next on basically the same track conditions its completely different. The Yokomo stays consistent and I'm not always chasing the track. My track is super high bite clay btw..I'm running stock and flying around corners while the other cars are traction rolling them. The Yokomo is a great car for my track.

I have a regular YZ-2 and a Ymax and both have been a ton of fun. Broke the Ymax yesterday though the rear shock tower now I need to see if Factory Rc will sell me just that piece or if I have to buy the complete kit. I hope not ugghhh...