R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2016 AARCMCC Victorian IC On-Road Championship 22nd - 24th of January
Old 01-01-2016, 09:44 PM
blis
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by West03
MRCCR would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and we hope 2016 will be a great year of IC on-road racing.

I am having problems linking the full entry url on post 1, however its above in jtrmx250 post and below.

https://www.myrcm.ch/myrcm/main?hId[1]=bkg&dId[E]=24227&pLa=en

A huge thank you to our long time club member Adrian Deltado for his donation towards the purchase of MyRCM timing software for the club as this will be our official timing system from now on. Thanks Adrian you are legend.

MRCCR would also like to thank our neighbour club in SA (RRCSA) in particular Mat HARRIS and Steve BEAL for helping our club set up the system, load the software and provide the assistance in running the timing system for this years VIC titles. They donated their time and effort without any hesitation during the holiday period and we are extremely grateful for the support.

I am looking forward to the VIC titles and I know that anyone attending will have a great time.

Feel free to get in contact if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
Tim Westwood
Good move Tim, Kerry and many of the boys at Brendale are well versed in the software if you need help.