R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Surge Worldwide
Thread: Surge Worldwide
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 08:28 AM
Tempest2000
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

>>Originally posted by beanster
>>Mike told me no matter what I did, to punt you at least every >>other lap, LOL
>>That is true...
>>You guys will have an awesome race!!!

I would like to thank Mike Collins at Surge for telling bean to take me out and Matt for actually taking me out in the main while I was leading the GA State Race.

I started 3rd and Matt Bean started 2nd. Apparently matt and the leader fell asleep on the line so I went from first to 3rd before we reached the infield. I'm leading the race for a few laps when out of NOWHERE this flying car jumps across the track and lands RIGHT ON TOP OF MY CAR which flips me then puts me in the wall while I was leading the race.

You ask, who could this flying car have been? Well it was no other than matt of team surge.

I have to admit I was a little upset at the time, but looking back I'll give him an 8.9 for the arobatics and precision in the air. If I'm not mistaken he was using his wheels in mid air to steer the car towards me. I was just waiting for the "YEEHAWWWW" and a cut to the commercial like the Dukes of Hazzard or something

So thanks Mr. Collins

On a side not, Matt and I both ran the Blue Atlas 19 motors and were very quick, but we never got our car to handle that great. We were both fast enough to take the win just some bad luck.

See you at the nats...

It's PayBack time

Michael