R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BMI Racing Discussions
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 07:41 AM
Tim Stamper
Tech Addict

Originally posted by TimXLB
Tim Stamper:

Hi,

Glad you had a good day of racing. we stayed home as Mini is still sick with the flu. Pat's also sick.and I just watched racing all day. I was thinking about sending a shaft oneway. I know that I have a couple around my shop. I think you'll like the nitro rack over the stock rack. call me if you have any Q's. are you still going to the Mi Cheap Champs??? LMK.

I know that 3 other people now want my one-way and need to know where to get one. I just can't remember who makes it.

As of right now, yes I will be going. Because of my 2 DNF's at RcScrewz, I really am not in contention for the money. I would have to get 100 or 101 points in the next 2 races just to make 2nd or 3rd and I want to do the champs this weekend. Frank and Ken B both have made all of the races so far and don't have any finishes with less that 95 points. I got 100 points in the last 2, but a 92 and a 93 in the 2nd and 3rd race due to technical difficulties.

I am also 99.9% sure that I will be doing the Vegas race this year instead of Cleveland. I am working it out with Monahan for transportation and a room. He was at 'Screwz yesterday, and brought it up. It looks like a few people in my area might be going.

I'll give you a call in a few. Work is crazy right now and I am pulling what's left of my hair out with a couple of my labs.

I need help making the car transition a little faster. Someone told me to put a thinner swaybar on it, and i'll try that. I have a .063 on it right now. The car will take the tight areas without too much of a problem, but if it has to go from a hard left to a hard right, it pushes a little more than i like it too. Barry's x-ray's and Rick's RDX beat me in the more open areas and I was able to catch up in the tight stuff. Kinda opposite from what i'm used to.

Talk to ya later,

Tim