R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kamloops Outdoor Track updates
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2015, 01:36 PM
Giuseppe
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by (0000000000)
I'd love to come out for a Nitro On-road race at tvrcrc. Even running 21.5 scale spec on asphalt is cool. Or maybe a 30 minute mini race. There's a recent resurgence in outdoor on-road. Vancouver and Victoria both do their outdoor asphalt thing, and Edmonton has started holding races at their permanent facility again. And then there is the Timezone Grand Prix.

The most difficult thing about doing RC outdoors in Canada is that a person cannot do both offroad and onroad, without compromising one or the other, or both. Summers in Canada are limited, and sometimes rc cars has to take a back seat to life.

It's a shame that there hasn't been more local support for outdoor on-road, as there is an asphalt track right there in Kamloops.

If tvrcrc can figure things out and host an on-road race this summer, I'll do my best to figure out my schedule this summer to attend it.
Noted. ...and you hit it. Too much to do during the summer to try and have two full on racing types run. ...back to the discussion at hand. Offroad track updates.