R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CFX PAINTWORKS
Thread: CFX PAINTWORKS
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2015, 01:26 AM
charlie_b
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Blacktiger355
I would help as much as I could if you want to try another go at the site Charlie! I may still have all my pics from my pin-stripe tutorial. Would just need to do the write up again.

But I understand you have a TON on your plate right now. So no rush! But feel free to call on me for any help with website related stuff or anything else. I have Dreamweaver installed and can edit or make stuff as well. Would need to brush up on my Adobe skills though. Been a while! LOL. I know you know how to do all this stuff yourself, but sometimes you just need a hand to keep from going insane! We have been friends for many years. So if there is anything I can do let me know.
Thankyou Clay! Appreciate that a lot! It will have to be like that if it were to be relaunched..have a few people help out. Definitely would need extra hands to get it done. WE had a GREAT group...i hope we this can be a reality someday. Everyone was so passionate about our craft. We shall see..maybe some of the old mods might still be interested and have the time to help out as well.