R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What chassis are you guys driving here?
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2005, 06:03 PM
Stealthy Ninja
Tech Adept

Default Wasn't this thread about Chassis?

Umm...

I run a Xray T1 (orginal). I have no Evo 2 upgrades...well I have a front 1-way..oh and the C-Hubs...oh and all Ti screws... But that's all.

I find the original lower-deck to be fine I like to have my batteries in a saddle position at the back anyway. The orginal shock towers have enough shock mount positions for me, and the upper deck is good for my track.

As for music. I think the more variety the better. We are made in the image of God and we (like God) like variety, who can honestly say God doesn't like, say Thrash Metal, just because some old person in a church doesn't like it?! Look at nature, there are so many different types of animals, who can say that God doesn't like, say Red Fire Ants, just because some people don't like them. Like Mr. Shookie said, some bands say they are Christian, but are not totally Christian. But what did Jesus say to his deciples when they told him that people were casting demons out using Jesus's name??!!

God loves EVERYONE therefore he wants to reach EVERYONE. If it takes a Punk Metal Thrash Band that talks about Jesus, he will use it. He took the ultimate EVIL of His Son being Murdered on a torture device to the ULTIMATE GOOD, how much easier is it for Him to use a (so called) "semi-Christian" band to turn lost souls to Him?!

BTW I am from Aussie too MAAAATEE!!!

I'm from Tasmania orginally (no silly jokes please )

Last edited by Stealthy Ninja; 03-06-2005 at 06:08 PM.