R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC7 & TC7.1 Touring Car
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 06:19 PM
bertrandsv87
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I know exactly how you feel...I get these same comments when I improve my tc4.2 everytime I come out to race... I got to try to make the trip to Middletown NY for some serious action.....
Originally Posted by Svendc
There are many ways to setup a car, even the the wing of a body is very important to tune... My second race today this year, (did a lot of kitesurfing this spring and summer) made it to te A final, 11.909 was my fastest lap and 12.334 sec my best average, finished 5 overall, winner has 11.6 fastest and 12.05 average with the tamiya 419, so the tc6.2 with stock arms, rsd shocks configuration, is not so bad, if you see there are a lot of xray 's '16. If the tc7 is a little bit better than the tc6.2, I'm sure it will be a winner for me, and more training of course. I' m proud that I the only asso Tc driver in my region, it gives me a good feeling if they say around the track ' look who' s that Asso is going around like he 's driving on rails.. 'looks so fast in the chiccane. On that moment I have sparks in my eyes ��. I' m the outsider, 'the lone Wolf' with my AE TC6.2, and I can count on him. I edmit I'm a Asso addict lol. I would be even more proud if the new car is made to make a winner, not to be in the shadow of other top brands. Design to win, not to follow... Okey sorry I'm in the flow of a good raceday...