R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC7 & TC7.1 Touring Car
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 02:57 PM
mschumi101
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Svendc
ok it seems the TC7 is 'allready' past? It must be the prototype of the TC7. i saw a picture of Keven Heberts car on the ETS '(on the moment taking place this weekend) and he uses other lighter open graphite shoktowers, other shoks ar used...bigbores like the xray T4, the new arms and the TC5 swaybars. It quitte interessting. I hope the new kit will do it a even a little bit better....28 pos afther 4 qualis, it's fast but not that fast. But i understand it's not so easy espacially with the time lag between aurope and canada or us, and with allmost no team exept juho Levanen on this side, RESPECT.

http://ets.redrc.net/gallery/nggallery/page/13
As Jpx mentioned, it is still a Prototype TC7, so the TC7 is not already past, in fact you could argue that the TC7 is more advanced than what is being used now.

That said the times are staggeringly close and there is a lot of depth. Hebert's best run was only about 8 seconds off of the top times, and his fast laps are about .2-.4 off of Rheinart and Volker. The top 10 is spread by only about 5 seconds, meaning one mistake or some laps with a little traffic could cost a top run. So I would say Kevin is doing a great job as a non-regular over there.