R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 10:45 PM
Casper
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

I rarely make these types of statements but Ryan has busted his butt on "polishing" this truck since it came out. Is it perfect, no but it is one heck of a truck. Strong as nails and handles like a dream. The major issues have all been fixed over the years and considering where this thing started this truck is amazing. Sure there are still a few upgrades to the kit like 22 shocks and new dogbone center drive shafts. There was an issue with original shipment of a hop up part but it seems like everyone on here is always look at things to pick on. Maybe that is a result when things work so well everyone tries to find fault. I am all for constructive criticism but picking on an issue that was resolved a year ago and making a big fuss and trashing a company over it and there representatives that go out of thier way to support the product here and help you find ways to get customer support better and do all they can to help out the end user seems wrong to me. You guys are pissing over hypothetical issues on this part at this time. The original parts we ran and they will bend fairly easily. The updated ones with the correct material have lasted the test of time. If you have a bent set of caster blocks I think you have a good case with Customer service.

Last edited by Casper; 12-10-2015 at 08:39 AM.