R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 11:32 AM
Cain
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

team durango offers a front axle? that you can use the AE style bearing front wheels on. I think its listed as "imperial".

The vehicle can do stick packs in mid motor configuration. Only thing is watch spacing of the lipo relative to the servo you use. Personally I would say get a shorty servo if possible as I couldn't fit the little retaining block properly but who knows maybe its just me, and i am using the dime plastic chassis.

the avid slipper is a nice way to go to have cheap spurs or mod current spurs to fit. If you don't like doing that, and can find it, tresrey made something that would allow you to bolt on spurs from the likes of AE. Exotek should offer something like that.

Personally I liked that option or non avid spurs as there slipper gear cover (I run on dirt, not clay, etc) is not the best plastic in the world. the exotek cover I like doesn't fit the avid slipper. I also liked using RC Shox garolite slipper discs. works well. I went from glazing the heck out of the stock pads on carpet to actually using the slipper as I wanted.